in ORILLIA, around the WORLD, or ONLINE
01/08/17 16:28 Filed in: schedule
The new schedule for the Orillia classes will take effect August 8, 2017.
Rates for group lessons and private lessons will be changing in September.
Register early to save.
Easy Tai Chi
A simplified basic routine that is easy to follow and easily adapted to any skill level.
- Tuesdays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Thursdays 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Tai Chi (Level 1-4)
A comprehensive exercise program for mind, body, and spirit. Relaxing, meditative, healing, rejuvenating.
There is no martial component in levels 1-4.
- Tuesday mornings 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM
- Tuesday evenings 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Thursday mornings 6:30 AM - 8:00 AM
- Thursdays evenings 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Saturday mornings 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Tai Chi (Level 5-8)
This class is for those wishing to learn the martial components of tai chi.
- Two-person exercises including tuishou,
- martial applications of tai chi (ti, da, shuai, and na) striking, blocking/intercepting, throws, joint control, pressure point manipulation.
- neigong levels 2, 3, 4.
Saturday mornings 10:30 AM - Noon
Martial Arts for Teens
(These classes will begin in September, unless there is a strong demand to start sooner)
- Girls: Tuesdays 4:00 - 5:00 PM
- Boys: Wednesdays 4:00 - 5:30 PM
Self Defence Self defence classes are offered to individuals or small groups who request them.
Advanced tai chi
Advanced tai chi classes are offered to individuals or small groups who request them.
Martial Arts lessons for Adults
Martial Arts lessons for Adults are offered to individuals or small groups who request them.